Cardsharp is a user-customizable, turnkey embedded instrument that includes two A9 CPU cores. Linux runs in core 0 to provide ethernet, USB and disk connectivity while core 1 runs real-time stand-alone applications. Cardsharp is compatible with Innovative's wide assortment of ultimate-performance FMC modules. With its modular IO, scalable performance and easy to use CPU core architecture, the Cardsharp reduces time-to-market while providing the performance you need.
- Combines an Zynq Z7045 SoC with FMC IO module in a compact, stand alone design
- Powerful, dual, floating-point Arm A9 CPU performance
- Rugged, XMC form factor: 149 x 74 mm
- Self-bootable, stand-alone operation
- Able to operate diskless and headless
- Runs Linux applications
- Configurable IO uses standard HPC FMC IO module. Add anything from RF receivers to industrial control modules.
- IO site (VITA 57) deliver up to 6 GB/s to PL memory, 2 GB/s to PS memory
- Optional timing and triggering support for IO includes IEEE 1588 or GPS-disciplined clock
- Supports Innovative FMC IO module features for private data channels, triggering and timing features
- USB2.0, 1 Gb Ethernet, eMMC, SPI, RS232 ports
- System expansion supported with 10 GbE and QSFP via optional ePC-nano carrier
- Boots Linux from onboard eMMC device
- Input power: II FMC or no FMC: 8-14 Vdc. Generic VITA 57.1 FMC module: 12 Vdc.
- Embedded Instrumentation
- Remote, Autonomous IO
- Mobile Instrumentation
- Distributed Data Acquisition
- Download Datasheet PDF