The ePC-K7 is a user-customizable, turnkey embedded instrument that includes a full Windows/Linux PC and supports a wide assortment of ultimate-performance FMC modules. With its modular IO, scalable performance, and easy to use PC architecture, the ePC-K7 reduces time-to- market while providing the performance you need.
Embedded Computer with Kintex-7 FPGA & Two FMC IO Sites & Integrated Timing Support
- Combines an industry-standard COM Express CPU module with dual FMC IO modules in a compact, stand alone design
- Programmable Kintex 7 325/410 and Spartan 6 FPGAs
- Small form factor: 5” H x 8” W x 11” D
- Conduction cooled design: Fins or cold-plate
- Stand-alone operation: Able to operate headless, booting from SSD
- Windows, Linux OS support
- Dual VITA 57 FMC IO module sites. Add anything from RF receivers to industrial control modules.
- IO sites (VITA 42.3) deliver >3000MB/s to CPU memory**
- Integrated timing and triggering support for IO includes GPS, IEEE1588 or IRIG -disciplined clock
- Supports Innovative and third-party FMC modules for private data channels, triggering and timing features
- USB3.0 x6, Gb Ehernet x2, SATA x4, DisplayPort, Touch Screen
- Up to 4 SSD or HDD (2.5 in) AC or DC operation
- Embedded Instrumentation
- Remote, Autonomous IO
- Mobile Instrumentation
- Distributed Data Acquisition
- Download Datasheet PDF
Distributed Data Acquisition – Put the ePC-K7 at the data source and reduce system errors and complexity. Optional GPS-synchronized timing, triggering and sample control is available for remote IO. Limitless expansion via multiple nodes. Up to 4 HDD for data logging.
Uniquely customizable – Dual FMC IO module sites – add anything from RF receivers to industrial control modules. User- programmable FPGA for IO interfaces, triggering and timing control, USB ports.
Remote or Local Operation – Continuous data streaming up to 1000MB/s or 2 x Gb/s Ethernet. Optional, stand-alone, autonomous operation with GPS-synchronized sampling.
Rugged – SSD boot drive support in a compact, rugged 8×11” footprint that is ready for embedded operation.
8-36V DC-Only Operation – Perfect for portable or automotive data loggers or waveform generators.