The FMC-250 is a high speed digitizing and signal generation FMC IO module featuring two 250SPS A/D channels and two 1200 MSPS D/A channels supported by sample clock and triggering features.
Two 250 MSPS 16-bit A/D & Two 1200 MSPS 16-bit DAC with PLL & Timing Controls
- Two A/D Inputs
- 250 MSPS,16-bit option
- AC or DC coupled
- Two D/A Outputs
- 1200 Msps,16-bits D/A
- AC or DC coupled
- Sample clocks and timing and controls
- External clock/reference input
- Programmable PLL
- 10 MHz, 0.5 ppm reference
- Integrated with FMC triggers
- FMC module, VITA 57.1
- High Pin Count no SERDES required
- Compatible with 2.5V VADJ
- Power monitor and controls
- 6W typical(AC-coupled inputs)
- Conduction Cooling per VITA 20 subset
- Environmental ratings for -40 to 85C 9g RMS sine, 0.1g2/Hz random vibration
- Wireless Receiver and Transmitter
- LTE, WiMAX Physical Layer
- Medical Imaging
- High Speed Data Recording and Playback
- Download Datasheet PDF
The FMC-250 features two 16-bit 250 MSPS A/Ds, plus a dual channel, 1200 MSPS update rate DAC. Analog IO may be either AC or DC coupled. Receiver IF frequencies of up to 125 MHz are
supported. The sample clock is from either an ultra-low-jitter PLL or external input. Multiple cards can be synchronized for sampling.
The FMC-250 power consumption is 9W for typical operation. The module may be conduction cooled using VITA20 standard and a heat spreading plate. Ruggedization levels for wide-temperature operation from -40 to 85C operation and 0.1 g2/Hz vibration. Conformal coating is available.
Support logic in VHDL is provided for integration with FPGA carrier cards. Specific support for Innovative carrier cards includes integration with Framework Logic tools that support VHDL/Verilog and Matlab developers. The Matlab BSP supports real-time hardware-in-the-loop development using the graphical block diagram Simulink environment with Xilinx System Generator for the FMC integrated with the FPGA carrier card.
Software tools for Innovative carrier cards include host development include C libraries and drivers for Windows and Linux. Application examples demonstrating the module features are provided.