The FrameWork Logic tools provide comprehensive support for FPGA signal processing development in MATLAB and RTL for Innovative Integration products. The logic development cycle is shortened by building application logic within the FrameWork Logic hardware layer using pre-written and verified IP cores. The MATLAB tools provide a powerful graphical block diagram environment for the rapid design of custom IP cores. The RTL tools complement the MATLAB environment and provide the flexibility of a high-level language. The tested high level signal processing can be seamlessly integrated with VHDL in the same project, allowing you to work with the tools best suited for the job.
- MATLAB and VHDL Board Support Packages
- Comprehensive hardware support and tools for signal processing
- Hardware inteface layer design structure allows rapid integration of application-specific code
- Designed to support real-time signal processing and data acquisition
- Reference designs illustrating hardware use
- High Speed Signal Processing Development for FPGAs