The X3-A4D4 is an XMC IO module featuring four 16-bit, 4 MSPS A/D channels and four 16-bit, 50 MSPS DAC channels with FPGA computing core designed for servo controls, arbitrary waveform generation and stimulusresponse applications. Low latency SAR A/D and no-pipeline DACs support real-time servo control applications.
Flexible trigger methods include counted frames, software triggering and external triggering. The sample rate clock is either an external clock or on-board programmable PLL clock source.
Data acquisition control, signal processing, buffering, and system interface functions are implemented in a Xilinx Spartan3A DSP, 1.8M gate device. Two 1Mx16 memories are used for data buffering and FPGA computing memory.
- Four 4 MSPS, 16-bit A/D channels
- Four 50 MSPS, 16-bit DAC channels
- +/-10V, +/-5V, +/-2.5V, +/-1.25V input ranges
- +/-10V output range
- Low Latency I/O
- Xilinx Spartan3A DSP, 1.8M gate FPGA
- 4MB SRAM
- Programmable PLL timebase
- Framed, software or external triggering
- Log acquisition timing and events
- 44 bits digital IO on J16
- Power Management features
- XMC Module (75×150 mm)
- PCI Express (VITA 42.3)
- Servo Controls
- Stimulus-response measurements
- Arbitrary Waveform Generation
- Download Datasheet PDF